2014 is coming to the end in another 51 days, this is the time of the year I will position for the new year.
Here are the 4 counters which I think will do well in 2015:
China Merchant Pacific - The top and bottom lines have been growing strongly. The recent acquisition of Jiurui Expressway is expected to contribute strongly to both the top and bottom line. I expect more positive development in CM Pacific. CM Pacific has a dividend policy of paying at least 50% of net profit as dividend and at least 5.5 cents for this year and next year. Last year it pays 7.0 cents of dividend, which works out to be 7.5% per share based on the last transacted price of 93.0 cents.
Penguin - Penguin's recently released 3Q14 results is awesome! Net profit for the first 9 months increased by 136.8% compared to the 1st 9 months last year. I expect the strong growth to continue. First 9 months earning per share (EPs) is 3.78 per share. The pro-rated PER based on the last closing price of 24.5 cents is 4.9.
Keong Hong - The Twin Waterfalls EC which it has 20% stake is going to TOP in December 2014, its 1H15 result is expected to be excellent. At the last transacted price of 38.0 cents, it is trading at a pro-rated PER of 5.1. The valuation will become even more attractive comes 1H15.
KSH - It is trading at PER of 5.7 and a dividend yield of 5.7%. The valuation is very attractive in consideration that a number of its property development projects are fully sold.
Here are a few other high dividend yield small-cap stocks which are interesting. I will write about them when I have time. There are a lot of discussions on these counters at valuebuddies.com already:
Chip Eng Seng
CDW
Hotung
Tat Seng Packaging
Global Investments
No comments:
Post a Comment